Designed specifically for each individual application, IE intake manifold install kits are complete with all hardware necessary to install your new IE 2.0T cast intake manifold. This kit is designed for the MK5 GTI/Jetta FSI and MK6 Golf R engines, including all brackets to fasten OEM lines and components, as well as couplers to plumb the valve cover breather, throttle body pipe, and vacuum connections. We also include a barbed fitting to be used for plumbing a boost gauge, as well as a plug to block off the port if not needed. To allow fitment of the IE manifold with the HPFP sensor, we include a relocation banjo, which allows the sensor to be moved out of the way without affecting its operation.
This is the necessary kit to complete the installation of the IE intake manifold on your MK5 FSI or MK6 Golf R. Only sold complete with all parts.
- 4 ply black silicone throttle body hose with clamps
- 4 ply black silicone breather hose with clamps
- Coolant pipe bracket with hardware
- Dipstick mounting hardware
- Diverter valve mounting hardware
- IAT sensor hardware
- Fuel line mount hardware
- Barbed fittings for vacuum connections
- Vacuum hose with clamps for OEM vacuum connections
- Banjo fitting with hardware to relocate HPFP sensor
- EVAP adapter fitting
MK5 2.0T FSI GTI/Jetta (up to 2008.5, belt-drive only)
MK6 Golf R 2.0T FSI