IE 3.0T SUPERCHARGER CRANK PULLEY UPGRADE
IE is excited to announce it’s Overdrive Crank Pulley Upgrade for 3.0T Engines. The upgraded pulley will increase the supercharger RPM by 26% when paired with an IE Upgraded Supercharger Pulley. This results in higher boost levels and a very fast 3.0T engine. Read more to get the details!
- Installs over the stock crank pulley and increases the supercharger RPM
- 16% additional increase in supercharger speed
- 26% Increase supercharger speed when used with IEBAVJ1A
- Retains the OEM damper to ensure crankshaft safety
- IE overdrive crank pulley diameter is 188mm (stock 162.25mm)
- Lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Includes belt and all replacement hardware
WHAT DOES A CRANK PULLEY UPGRADE DO?
The IE Overdrive Crank Pulley Upgrade is designed to work in-hand with the IE Overdrive Superchager Pulley Upgrade Kit. When installed together the charger speed will increase by 26% resulting in higher boost levels and more power. Also required for proper operation is a Stage 2 Dual Pulley Tune and heat exchanger upgrade. Healthy power gains will be realized from running a dual pulley setup; however, gains will vary depending on the ECU tune used. This pulley also removes all supercharger torque from the OEM Damper unit, greatly decreasing the chances of damper failure.
||SUPERCHARGER PULLEY DIAMETER
||CRANK PULLEY DIAMETER
|IE Stage 2 Pulley (SC pulley only)
|IE Dual Pulleys (SC & crank pulleys)
WHAT'S INCLUDED & WHAT'S SOLD SEPARATELY
The following items are included:
- 1X IE Overdrive Crank Pulley
- 1X Overdrive Serpentine Belt
- 8X Overdrive Crank Pulley Bolts
The following items are not included but required:
- IE Stage 2 Dual Pulley Tune
- IE Overdrive Supercharger Pulley (IEBAVJ1A)
- Air intake (IEINCG2 S4 intake or similar)
- Heat exchanger upgrade
The Crank Pulley installs over the stock crankshaft damper which is a relatively simple process. However, and mounting boss will need to be clearanced in order to allow sufficient space for the serpentine belt. A grinder or Dremel tool will be required for this process. Our full install guide is located HERE.