3" DPF Delete Downpipe for 3.0 V6 TDi Engine with Garrett VZK Turbocharger
Fits the 3.0 V6 TDi Engines fitted with the VZK Turbocharger
This 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe DPF Delete is a straight replacement to remove the factory Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Increased performance and driveability
- Made from Aircraft-grade Stainless Steel
- High Flow for maximum performance
- Includes Gaskets
- Designed and made in the UK
Replaces DPF Downpipe Part Numbers (these can be checked by your local Audi Dealer):
- 4G0 254 750 BX / 4G0254750 BX / 4G0254750BX - Short Multifit
- 4H0 254 750 FX / 4H0254750 FX / 4H0254750FX - Short Multifit
- 4H0 254 750 HX / 4H0254750 HX / 4H0254750HX - Short Multifit
We also list the secondary downpipe here:
To fit the following models:
- Audi A4 / Avant - CLAB (204) CDUC (245)
- Audi A4 /Avant / quattro - CLAB (204) CDUC (245)
- Audi A4 allroad quattro - CDUC (245)
- Audi A5 Cabriolet - CLAB (204) CDUC (245)
- Audi A5 Coupe Sport - CLAB (204) CDUC (245)
- Audi A6 / Avant - CLAB (204) CLAA (204) CDUD (245) CDUC (245) CPNB (239)
- Audi A6 / Avant / quattro - CLAB (204) CLAA (204) CDUD (245) CDUC (245) CPNB (239)
- Audi A6 allroad quattro - CLAA (204) CDUD (245) CPNB (239)
- Audi A7 Sportback - CLAB (204) CLAA (204) CDUD (245) CDUC (245) CPNB (239)
- Audi A8 - CLAB (204) CDTB (211) CDTA (250) CPNB (239)
- Audi A8 / S8 quattro - CLAB (204) CDTB (211) CDTA (250) CPNB (239)
- Audi Q5 - CDUD (245) CPNB (239).
If you have a 2.7 or 3.0 V6 TDi Engines with the VK turbocharger see our other listing:
When buying the DPF Delete Pipe you will require a custom ECU Remap to erase any fault codes or engine management lights. We will not be responsible for any problems that may occur with any other tuners software.
Please Note; The pressure sensor boss will need slight modification on some models (8mm shorter) Test fit the pressure sensor pipe prior to installing.
When installing this on vehicles with part number 4H0254750FX you will need to remove NOX and DPF temperature sensors.
For ease of fitment we advise loosening the rear section of the exhaust first, connect the downpipe to the exhaust and then to the turbocharger.